Signal Filters™ SMART Fuel Water Separator Filter System
MARINE Fuel Filter – Water Separator – Water Probe.
They're smiling because their boat was built using Signal Filters!
For Recreational & Commercial Marine
- Signal Filters™ N2K
- NMEA 2000 Certified – Plug and play.
- Water-in-fuel alerts sent to your MFD.
- Compatible with all multi-function displays.
- ABYC H-24 Fire Test Certified.
- Electronics in 316 steel head – No extras needed.
- Save space – No special cabinet needed.
- Gasoline or diesel fuel systems.
- Fuel Filter/Water Separator
- WIF Sensor System
- Patented Product
- Signal Filters are patented in US, EU, China and other countries.
Upgrade your filter with these head configurations and filter sizes 4", 6" and 8"
For NMEA 2000 systems
with Gauge Kit
with Indicator Lamp
Signal Filters™ Marine Water in Fuel Separator Filter with Sensor
The Signal Filters™ SMART Filter System is an integrated system for the Recreational / Marine industry, combining a marine fuel filter, marine fuel water separator and real time water in fuel sensor. It provides the advantage of water in fuel sensor while maintaining the simplicity and reliability of a spin on fuel filter.
Signal Filters™ filters the fuel, removes water and senses water in the fuel separator (diesel or gasoline) before the water can enter the engine. Water in the engine fuel system can cause engine damage, hard starting, loss of power, misfiring, or stalling. The Signal Filters™ SMART fuel filter system is designed to let you know when it needs to be serviced.
- Real time water level sensing in the bottom of a fuel filter water separator
- Easily serviced metal spin on fuel filter
- Patented technology allows water level sensing for gasoline and diesel fuel engines
- Corrosion resistant construction – 316 stainless steel filter head
- Designed to UL 1105, ABYC and Coast Guard fuel system requirements
- No plastic bowl
- See product page for specs and more info.
The Signal Filters™
System utilizes a patented design that places the water probe INSIDE the filter housing. Signal Filters™
is engineered for the Recreational Marine Industry with a disposable spin on filter/water separator for boats, that can be easily replaced while the sensor electronics stay mounted in the filter head. Signal Filters™
SMART Fuel Filters can communicate directly with ECM's and other instrument panel indicators. Communication standards in development include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000.
See product page
or spec page
for details and material specifications.
Check out some recent articles on fuel filters and ethanol problems.
Call or email Entratech to discuss your application.
We partner with your engineers to design and build dependable sensor solutions. Our engineered smart sensor assemblies and wiring harnesses are assembled in the USA.